LEVEL 1: Art Explorers
(approx Ages 6 ~ 9 yrs old)
- Class Duration: 1.5 Hrs class per week
- Students explore various art mediums hands on through the Atelier Creative Art lesson plan
- Students learn about art history and master’s art work through step by step progression guidance
- Students are encouraged to use their imagination and creative thinking to open and discover their art spirit
- Students have the opportunity to learn how to compose their own stories and ideas onto paper.
- The focus is to simulate Creative Thinking and Visualize it.
LEVEL 2: Intermediate I
(approx Ages 8 ~ 9 yrs old)
- Students receive instruction that challenges and progresses their artistic skill with the objective to fine tune their artistic talent
- Students will learn new mediums and enhance their level.
- The focus is on: Drawing and Watercolor
LEVEL 2.5: Skill & Technique
(approx Ages 9 yrs old and Up)
- Students will learn specific mediums and enhance their level in important skills and techniques
- Students receive instruction that challenges them and establishes a foundation needed to learn the more advanced techniques in the upcoming levels
- The focus is on: Acrylic Painting
LEVEL 1: Young Artist
(approx Ages 10 ~ 12 yrs old)
- Students learn Art Elements and Design Principles through art history and contemporary art.
- Students practice art forms like Still-life, Landscape, Portrait, Animal, and Character Design.
- Students are introduced to various medium to develop a strong foundation of artistic skills.
LEVEL 2: Teen & Adult
(approx Ages 13 yrs old and Up)
- Students receive instruction that challenges and progresses in the medium.
- Students will learn specific mediums, various art styles from art history, and enhance their level by finding and developing their own style.
- The focus is on: Drawing, Watercolor, and Acrylic Painting in various Art Styles.
LEVEL 3: Intermediate II
- Students will develop specific techniques for drawing and watercolor
- The focus is on: Realistic Drawing and Painting (advanced techniques).
LEVEL 3: Pre Advanced / LEVEL 4: Advanced
- Students will be challenged to further their capability with each medium
- Recommended for students who wish to advance their level and delve deeper into Visual Fine Art
- The focus is on: Colored Pencil and Oil Painting.
LEVEL 4: Pre-Portfolio
- Personalized Mentorship
- At least one-year commitment is required (an annual pre-portfolio fee is included 4th week of December tuition)
- Tuition is $450 every 4 weeks (followed by the studio calendar)
- The registration fee is $100
- For students who want to improve skills faster, enhance mixed media, and make original (personal) conceptual art
- Students will receive priority on art events and activities. (Participation fees are included in the annual portfolio membership)
- Day and time of classes will be tailored to students
- When the student takes a break, then re-enrolls in Pre-Portfolio, the student has to re-register into the program
LEVEL 5: Portfolio
- For students who wish to create a Portfolio for:
- AP Art
- Private School
- Supplementary Material
- Boarding School
- Preparation for College
- Lessons designed according to portfolio requirements, goals, and/or audition.
- The Portfolio registration fee starts at $200 (depends on the type of portfolio)
- Art pieces will complete by the portfolio requirement and due date
- Inquire regarding tuition & Portfolio member benefit program details