“Hands On” Artisans Class: For ages 5 ~ 6 yrs old
- Students are encouraged to touch and feel diverse mediums while exploring the world of color, shape, texture, and more.
- The students have the opportunity to learn about master artists, art elements, and design, and create art that is inspired by stories.
- The focus is on developing small motor skills by using various art materials.
Art Explorers Class: For ages 6 ~ 9 yrs old (approx. ages)
- Students use imagination and creative thinking to open and expand the art spirit through art studio experience.
- Students explore various art materials through the hands-on art medium.
- Students learn about art history and master’s art work through step by step progression guidance.
- The focus is on creative thinking and visualizing their idea.
- Students receive instruction that challenges and progresses their artistic skill with the objective to fine tune their artistic talent.
- The focus is on drawing skills and each medium’s techniques.
- Available in 2 levels:
Young Artists Class: For ages 10~12 yrs old (approx. ages)
- Students receive extensive instruction on each medium to develop a strong foundation of artistic skills.
- Students learn about Art Elements and Design Principle through various materials and a special lesson plan to apply the Concept.
- Focus is on Composition, Color theory, Drawing skill and Tonal value study.
Teen’s Art Class and Adult Class
- Student will learn various art styles from art history and develop/find their own style.
- Student can also bring their own project.
- Focus is on Design principle in Art Style.
Advanced Art Class
- Recommended for students who wish to advance a level and delve deeper into Visual Fine Art.
- The focus is on perceptive drawing, building forms, tone-up/shading skills with the pencil, charcoal, watercolor, acrylic and oil.
- Available in 3 levels:
Advanced Art I
Advanced Art II
Advanced Art III
- Students receive instruction focused on developing a well-designed portfolio for admission applications.
- Each lesson is designed to help achieve the personal goal and customized lesson plans.
- The focus is on coordinating portfolio, auditions, exhibitions, contests, and publications.
- Available in 3 levels.